Tile and Grout CleaningCarpet Doctors is focused on providing high quality tile and grout cleaning, and customer satisfaction. Using our powerful state-of-the-art grout cleaning system, we will breathe new life into old tired grout! A combination of super-hot, high-pressurized water along with a powerful vacuum, our grout cleaning wand can blast away years of dirt and grime and extract everything leaving the area clean and virtually dry with each pass. When combined with our Carpet Doctor Seal Grout Restoration System, your sanded grout will look as new as the day it was installed. The Carpet Doctor System also offers maximum protection from future staining and will make the grout easier for you to keep clean. Our tile and grout cleaning method is very neat and proven to be the Fast, Affordable and Effective solution for your dirty grout needs!
Tile, Stone Grout Cleaning and Sealing ProcessOur tile and grout cleaning process includes the following steps:
- Step 1: Pre-Inspection & Testing We will inspect your floor to determine expected cleaning results.
- Step 2: Clean, degrease, and remove old sealer by applying cleaning solution and allowing to work.
- Step 3: Mechanically scrub tile and grout Our heated high pressure tile and grout cleaner and powerful wet vacuum will be applied to loosen accumulated soil, grease, and old sealer.
- Step 4: Repeat Steps 2 through 3 (clean, scrub, rinse/extract) for more thorough cleaning, rinsing, and waste removal.
- Step 5: Speed-dry, spot-clean (as needed), and inspect, to ensure that both tile and grout are clean and stain-free.
- Step 6 (optional): Apply grout-sealer, to waterproof, stain-proof, protect, and further beautify your tiles (recommended).